Ways to learn at ITIL
Here at ITIL, we offer our students a modern and flexible approach to studying. We understand that most of our students are already working and thus studying part-time.
We are quite flexible in giving our courses either:
- On Full Week-days (0830 -1600)
- OR on Half Week-days (0830-1200, 1230-1600)
- OR on Evening Week-days (1630-1830)
- OR on Saturdays (full day or half day)
Courses may be hosted either
- In our Training Centre at Curepipe
- OR In-House, in client’s premises
- OR in a Centralized Venue (e.g. hotel) convenient to regional participants.
- OR through blended learning
The options below are available to you and you may select the option which best suits your needs:
Full Time Intensive
Specialist tuition ensuring you complete your chosen programme as quickly and efficiently as possible at our training centre.
Behind this online course is a real life expert tutor, leading you through the course each week giving you the best of both our blended learning and full time courses.
Visit our e-learning website for further information: www.integral-elearning.com
This mode of study is best suited for working students who want to obtain a qualification. It combines both attendance and blended learning.
Our blended learning courses offer the best of both worlds – the flexibility of our Full Time or e-learning programmes which allow you to study whenever and wherever is convenient to you, with the benefit of occasional face-to-face collaboration with tutors and fellow students.