Ways to learn at ITIL
Here at ITIL, we offer our students a modern and flexible approach to studying. We understand that most of our students are already working and thus studying part-time.
We are quite flexible in giving our courses either:
- On Full Week-days (0830 -1600)
- OR on Half Week-days (0830-1200, 1230-1600)
- OR on Evening Week-days (1630-1830)
- OR on Saturdays (full day or half day)
Courses may be hosted either
- In our Training Centre at Curepipe
- OR In-House, in client’s premises
- OR in a Centralized Venue (e.g. hotel) convenient to regional participants.
- OR through blended learning
The options below are available to you and you may select the option which best suits your needs:
Full Time Intensive
Specialist tuition ensuring you complete your chosen programme as quickly and efficiently as possible at our training centre.
Behind this online course is a real life expert tutor, leading you through the course each week giving you the best of both our blended learning and full time courses.
This mode of study is best suited for working students who want to obtain a qualification. It combines both attendance and blended learning.
Our blended learning courses offer the best of both worlds – the flexibility of our Full Time or e-learning programmes which allow you to study whenever and wherever is convenient to you, with the benefit of occasional face-to-face collaboration with tutors and fellow students.